The Wheatbelt Health Network is a progressive NFP organisation that supplies integrated primary healthcare services across the Wheatbelt region in addition to delivering programs that support improved health outcomes. The Network has received funding to deliver the Link-Ability project, which aims to ensure that People with disability, their carers and families living in the Wheatbelt, including those from CALD & ATSI backgrounds have increased knowledge and skills in linking with relevant mainstream and community services.
Reporting to the CEO you will manage the project over 18 months. This will include the compilation of a database outlining disability specific and mainstream services, the formation of a steering committee comprising people with disability, their families and carers, the development of co-designed resources that build the skills and confidence of people with disability and their families to identify and access mainstream services as well as the promotion of such resources via a range of media.
The Network seeks a motivated individual, to work closely with the CEO and the steering committee.
Applicants should draft a cover letter that addresses the selection criteria below (maximum 2 pages) and provide a CV that highlights relevant work experience (up to 5 pages). Applications, as well as confidential discussions and requests for the PD, should go to the CEO, Dr Harry Randhawa at email@example.com or via 0498 399 808. Applications close 9 am, Monday 2 April 2018. Please do not apply via Seek.
- Reliable and organised with a positive "can do" attitude
- Experience in / or the ability to rapidly acquire knowledge of the disability sector
- Relevant project management experience
- High level written and oral communication skills
- The ability to create positive relationships with a range of relevant stakeholders
- High level skills with Microsoft Office suite
- The ability to obtain a Police Clearance
- Current WA driver's license
|Salary||49999 per year|
|Application closing date||02/04/2018|
|Company||Wheatbelt Health Network|