Avon Industrial Park
Avon Industrial Park is a partnership between LandCorp, the Avon Community Development Foundation and the Wheatbelt Development Commission. The Park has been developed to meet the needs of industries servicing the rural, construction, resources and mineral processing markets.
- 18km east of Northam and only 90 minutes from Perth.
- Situated next to the Transcontinental Railway and the Great Eastern Highway.
- A central location for servicing Perth, the Wheatbelt, Goldfields, Mid-West and Northern regions of WA.
- Suited for the agriculture and resources support industries, innovative housing construction, minerals processing, transport, logistics and manufacturing.
- Stage 2 lots range in size from 2.19ha to 11.9ha.
- All available lots are priced between $6.30/m2 and $13.45/m2
- Lots are connected with power and scheme water and access is available to broadband communications.
To take advantage of the opportunities afforded by these outstanding lots, please contact:
Paul Tomlinson at the Avon Community Development Foundation on 0428 928 002.
Cunderdin Light Industrial Land
A range of light industrial lots are now available for purchase in Cunderdin. These fully serviced lots are located close to amenities and provide a great opportunity to set up a business in this thriving community.